It’s no secret that I’m OCD over the tiniest details when I entertain or do an event … all the way down to the straws. Yes, the straws.
One of my favorite little touches to add to my kids’ parties lately have been vintage-inspired paper straws. Just a few ways you can use them:
- Serve lemonade and add them to the cups
- Serve them with regular or chocolate milk in individual milk bottles (like I did for this milk & cookie bar)
- Use them to dress up your tablescapes by setting your tables, complete with beverages (and, of course, straws)
- Throw them in mason jars around your serving table or even as centerpieces to add pops of color
- Throw flags on them and lable them with your guests’ names
The ideas are virtually never-ending. That being said, if you need to buy some (I’m asked all the time!) go here:
She always has what I’m looking for, responds immediate and ships quick! Plus, they’re a super affordable accessory you can add to any event to kick the details up a notch!